Tuesday, March 23, 2010

BRIEF Instruction Survey

As part of my sabbatical project, I'm asking for your help in collecting information about instruction efforts at your library. I have created a short survey to track what we are doing library instruction today and what plans we have to improve.
I would also like to identify specific libraries for one-on-one interviews, either in person or by phone.
I'm especially interested in contacting instruction librarians at other community colleges in California, but input from all of you is important to me.
I would be happy to summarize my results. If you have suggestions for how I can make this survey more relevant, please feel free to contact me at the email address below.

Please take 5 minutes to complete the survey at this address:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/967KNNV

Also, please feel free to forward this email to other librarians who might not have received it.

Thank you very much.
Carol Womack
Instruction Librarian
Santa Monica College
310-434-4635
womack_carol@smc.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment